In Nigeria in 2022, how will you make money online? Let us discuss how you can earn over 840,000 Naira online in Nigeria in one month in this article.
This article will talk about How to Make Money Online in Nigeria this 2022, how to get high-paying clients online, and how to show proof of payment.
Before we dive further, if you do not have a skill, kindly visit Canva to get access to wonderful courses free. Kindly drop a comment below with your sign-up email submitted whenever you signup.
What You can do with what you may have learned on Canva.
- Making book covers and mockups can earn you $375.
- Making book covers, editing, formating and uploading on Amazon can earn you $1200
How Do You Get High-Paying Clients on Facebook?
Join Facebook Groups Unique to the services you offer, we recommend you join foreign groups. This will help you Make Money Online in Nigeria this 2022 (Make sure to nitch down to a specific audience).
Most businessmen are here and looking for freelancers to help them with their work or project. Also besides Facebook you can make money from Upwork & Fiverr with 4 secrets unlocked here >> How to make $1,000 (One Thousand Dollars) on Upwork in 30 (Thirty) days or less. There is a lot in there to show you How to Make Money Online in Nigeria this 2022.
How to Recieve Foreign Payments in Nigeria.
Receiving foreign currencies in Nigeria is really difficult because of the political policies, however, these are the three main ways to receive payments in Nigeria.
- Paypal: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
I do not have a paypal account becaus of the straniousness process of getting one. Also it is currently not supported in Nigeria.
- Wise: Wise is a London-based financial technology company founded by Estonian businessmen Kristo Käärmann and Taavet Hinrikus in January 2011.
I have a Wise (formarly Transferwise) Account and I will attach my screenshot of Payments recieved from clients to offer my services.
To easily create a TransferWise account sign up >> HERE
- Payoneer: Payoneer is an American financial services company that provides online money transfer, digital payment services and provides customers with working capital.
I have a Payoneer Account and I will attach the screenshots of my recieved payments there also.
I highly recommend Payoneer as their gats are currently still open to Nigerians, to easily create a Payoneer account sign up >> HERE
Conclusion: After reading this article, you should have a better understanding of how to make money online in Nigeria. If you are able to apply the strategies that we’ve outlined here, you should see some significant results. Of course, there’s no guarantee that they will work for you or anyone else. But if you’re willing to put in the work on a consistent basis and stay patient with your progress, it’s certainly possible that these tips can help bring in some extra cash for your business.
Please drop a comment below if you need any help or have any suggestions.